Don’t have an account? Register
Personal Data Controller Information Clause
In accordance with art. 13 section 1 and item 2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (hereinafter "GDPR"), I inform that:
1. The administrator of your personal data is the Tischner European University with headquarters in Krakow, address al. Jana Pawła II 39a, 31-864 Kraków (hereinafter "WSE").
2. The data protection officer in the WSE is Mr. Piotr Pieniążek, al. Jana Pawła II 39a, 31-864 Kraków.
3. Your personal data will be processed for the purpose of recruitment for studies and education after concluding a contract with WSE for the provision of educational services pursuant to art. 6 clause 1 letter b) and c) RODO,
4. Your personal data will be stored for the period of:
a. In the event of your resignation from admission to studies or failure to start a field of study at the EEZ for a period of not more than 1 month from the date of notification of resignation and receipt of documentation.
b. In the event of not being accepted for studies during the appeal procedure and receipt of submitted documents, but no longer than 6 months from the date of the end of recruitment.
c. In the case of admission to studies during the period of study and in accordance with art. 4 Regulation of the Minister of Science and Higher Education on documentation of the course of studies of 16.09.2016 for a period of 50 years from their completion.
5. Your personal data will not be disclosed to anyone, unless it is necessary for the performance of the contract to which the WSE is a party (e.g. IT systems support) or it will result from legal policies.
6. Your personal data will not be transferred to a third country / international organization.
7. The data provided by you will not be subject to being profiled.
8. You have the right to:
a. In the case of candidates for studies in the recruitment process: the right to access their personal data, as well as make changes, request their removal in accordance with the provisions of the RODO
b. In the case of students, the right to access their personal data, as well as make changes, request their removal on the principles set out in the provisions of the RODO, taking into account the relevant regulations regarding documentation of the course of studies.
9. The Administrator can be contacted via the email address email@example.com or in writing to the address of the registered office
I hereby consent to the processing of my personal data by TISCHNER EUROPEAN UNIVERSITY, al. Jana Pawła II 9a, 31-864 Kraków, Poland for the purposes and within the scope required for the recruitment process.
I hereby agree to receive via e-mail information about competitions and promotional actions organised by the TISCHNER EUROPEAN UNIVERSITY al. Jana Pawła II 2 9a, 31-864 Kraków, Poland in which I could participate.
I hereby confirm that I was informed by TISCHNER EUROPEAN UNIVERSITY (address: al. Jana Pawła II 9a, 31-864 Kraków, Poland) about video monitoring and recording on the University's premises, which will be not made available to other entities, except for those authorized by law. Video monitoring record will be stored for a period not longer than 3 months.
Already have an account? Log in